Legions of Agora
Agora is the largest of all the islands at about 1,242 miles East to West at its widest point and 918 miles from the Southern Coast to the Far North. It is ruled by the goddess Agora.
Agora is a goddess similar to Athena in classical mythology.
The land of Agora is divided into three areas:
- The Far North – A land inhabited by monsters and barbarians.
- The Seven Provinces – The seven principle lands of Agora, each with their own cities and ruler.
- The Southern Reaches – The areas closest to the Ten Isles where dubious trade is sometimes conducted with the followers of the Southern Gods and where attacks from those same locations are most likely to occur.
- Goldenvale -Elven city in the norther portion of the empire.
- Dragon Pass – A large gap within the northern mountain range. Legend says a gigantic dragon melted the mountains there to slag over the course of a day.
- Plains of Kintaro – These western plains are home to many tribes of nomadic people. The plains get their name from a type of tree that grows only here, the wood of which is uniquely suited to many purposes such as the creation of powerful and light weight bows, spears and other weapons.